Sunday, November 13, 2016

Acupuncture

I have started acupuncture a few times before but was never in the place to continue it on a regular basis. I have recently started back, once a month, and I am hopeful. There is a lot of research on how acupuncture can help fertility. It is also recommended during fertility treatments to increase the likelihood of conceiving and holding the pregnancy. The article below is a very simplistic article on how acupuncture works. I find it very relaxing and soothing. They do not hurt, however some places can be uncomfortable. The practitioner I am currently seeing is the first one I have ever noticed a difference after the first visit. We will see what happens in the next couple of months.


http://americanpregnancy.org/infertility/acupuncture/

No comments:

Post a Comment