Wednesday, November 30, 2016

That time of the month

As women every month our cycles come. Every month we are either excited to see it come or devastated that it has. This is something that is worse for us battling infertility. You get hopeful every. single. month. This could be it. I think I feel different. I was a little nauseous the other day. Am I a day late? What was that pain? Coworkers, family and friends, all those who mean well will make those comments... Do you think you are pregnant? Could this be the month? Are you late? Please dont. Please stop those comments. We are all ready thinking those thoughts and trying not to get our hopes us. This does not help! I cannot tell you how many times I have waited and waited and waited. Then given in and taken a pregnancy test just to be told, not this month. Try again. It hurts, but there is nothing we can do about it. This is our life. This is what we go through.

No comments:

Post a Comment